Sunday, January 5, 2014

Do I post on Sunday?

It may be Sunday evening on the calendar, however I have another full week of winter break until I return to school, and therefore, well, this entire week will feel like a Sunday night, to be honest.

As I adjust to all the work I'll be doing in just a few short days, I realize it's important to set up a weekly posting schedule for this website. That will be coming whenever I can figure it out, honestly. For now I just feel like the dust is settling.

Do I have to post everyday? Should I feel obligated to stick to a stern schedule? I suppose a regular schedule is important - readership retention and all that. Thought, at this point, my 'reader retention' is strictly related to how often I can get my website tweeted by much more impressive people than thyself.

Hope you all had a good weekend and an even better first Monday of 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment