Thursday, January 16, 2014

How to... Work Fast, Think Faster


At this point, it is a truth universally acknowledged that we all wish there were more hours in the day. More time to spend getting ready in the mornings, more time to drink more coffee to be more productive, more time to do just more. But, what we probably don't realize is that a lot of our time is being wasted thinking 'slowly' by not just focusing, but getting hung up on, one problem. 

There is an article on Entrepreneur about how to be, well, a productive entrepreneur. Even if you're not starting your own company, the infographic images can still aptly apply to your lifestyle. I particularly found the below image the most useful. I love to tense up to the point where my shoulders are by my ears during class, and I sometimes don't flip that mental switch as fast as I'd like to. 

You can check out the rest of the images and a brief explanation of them on Entrepreneur. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment