Monday, January 13, 2014

First day jitters

I know I haven't updated on here in a few days. And I feel terrible about that. It makes me feel guilty, like I'm let down all the followers I don't have. But can't worry about that now - I'll push it off until this weekend when I can get my head back above water. 

Today was the first day of my last spring semester in college. And that feels really weird to me. I'll be done with my education in less that 52 weeks? I'm excited. And terrified. The thing is, I'll be spending all my time and energy to pushing that fear out of my mind to allow for more fun feelings - like thrill and anxiety. 

I've been in school for fifteen years, and I still can't shake the first day jitters. I've merely gotten better at realizing their effects and trying to turn the negative into a positive. 


Everything is moving really fast and I need a pause button to catch up. Instead, I think I'll head over to my inspiration page and hang out there. I need the reinforcement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment