Tuesday, July 1, 2014

It's time to begin, isn't it?

Sometimes I think I visualize time strangely. I see the year as a big sine curve (or bell curve). We're on a roller coaster, and that roller coaster is only going up until July 1. And because we're not Augustus Waters, we're now on the way down. But instead of slowing down, we're just picking up speed.
See? I drew (kinda) a handy chart for you to understand exactly what I mean, in case it wasn't clear.

I know I've been absent from this site for a while, but I think that's really going to change over the next few weeks. I've got so many great ideas for articles and I actually have time now (sort of) to write them. 

As we head into these final six months of 2014, I'm looking forward to letting this site go wherever it takes me. Starting with a new 'Currently Coveting' post tomorrow. Another book review is coming out this week, some more music recommendations, and of course, more of my insane thoughts.

Stay tuned! 


Meanwhile: it is July 1, so that means Camp NaNoWriMo has officially begun! I will attempt to hit 50,000 words this month, but seeing as how Day 1 is almost over and my word count is a resounding zero, we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment